Heartland Credit Union is for people, not for profit!
Approved applicants usually receive their welcome email and membership account details within 1 working day of applying. Once you receive your account details, you will be able to register for online member services.
Please check our Terms & Conditions below before applying:
How do I Join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Heartland Credit Union you must be living or working within our common bond area.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of Heartland Credit Union - it is what all members have in common, where they live. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of Heartland Credit Union at heart; they know and trust each other.
In order for member to join we require
- Photo ID/ Passport or Drivers Licence
- Address verification: Bank statement/Utility bill (dated within the last 3 months)/Car Insurance Certificate
- PPS Number: Revenue Letter/Payslip
- Entrance fee 5 euro payable on joining. Minimum of 10 euro in the account at all times
- in the form of a social services card, revenue letter or a payslip.